To get a cow pregnant (to make her produce milk), she’s restrained in a “rape rack,” a term someone in the dairy industry came up with. Then workers shove an arm up her anus to position her uterus (WTF?) and inject a syringe of bull semen into her vagina. When a mother’s calf is born, they’ll bond immediately and the cow will start producing milk. But the calf won’t be allowed to have any of it—instead, the baby will be torn away from the mother and the milk will be stolen. This is no way to treat cows or any sentient beings. All animals deserve kindness and respect, and it’s time consumers knew the truth.
Our protest kit will help you inform shoppers at your local grocery store about the cruelty of the dairy industry. From the forcible insemination of female animals to the exploitation of low-income communities to the destruction of our environment, the production of dairy ice cream, cheese, and milk is cruel from start to finish.
Check out our SOS welcome guide for tips on protesting, and order our free kit now! Never organized a protest before? No worries—we’ll guide you every step of the way to make sure your protest is effective and safe and helps make the world a kinder place.
Please use “SOS Dairy Protest!” as the subject line of the e-mail you send us and include the following information:
- Your full name
- Your mailing address (including street address, city, state, and zip code)
- Have you held a protest before?
- Where do you plan to hold your grocery store protest?
- When do you plan to protest?
- Do you need anything else in addition to the following materials that we’ll send you?
- 4 anti-dairy protest signs
- 1 SOS “Hers, Not Yours” sticker sheet
- Talking points about the dairy industry
- 20 anti-dairy leaflets
- 20 “Guide to Going Vegan” booklets
- 20 “Missing” stickers for dairy “products”
- Protest checklist
- Protest signup sheet
- Is there anything else we should know?